Thread: Chest pains/tight chest/bad dreams/weird thoughts

Angry Chest pains/tight chest/bad dreams/weird thoughts

The Lot!

Well the past week or so I've been having really bad/freaky dreams that wake me up in the early hours of the morning and then leave me feeling weird for the rest of the day.

And I've been beginning to get chest pains/ tightness of the chest again lately. With today being a particularly bad day, twice I've had sharp pains through my chest and shoulder that literally took my breath away and as of now I have a very tight chest.

Now yesterday I had 2 AS-level exams in one day and the rest are coming up in June so I think maybe this is the cause because that's when they started last year - during my gcses.

But my doctor said to go back if it happened again so should I go back? Will he be able to do anything about it? I've got to go again soon for some ezcema cream so maybe it will be worth mentioning then? Someone please help, it's really uncomfortable and I hate the weirded out feeling I get after my dreams. :(

Re: Chest pains/tight chest/bad dreams/weird thoughts

I have been in a similar position... I dont know... if you werent from UK Id ay maybe its the weather. Anyway... it totally makes sense though. It must be that we are having dreams that are inducing panic... Then the out of it feeling is just part of the panic experience. Also, I think after each night, the chances go up for it to happen again, because we are already worried about it. It is pretty bad. I just keep telling myself that it is going pass, because it always does...

-- Anonymous

Lately I have been having the same..Regular dreams that make no sense and bad dreams.I get so tired and sleep yet I feel as though I haven't slept.

There comes a time in the morning when the bight sunlight becomes a blur when I wake and its the same day over and over again.I wake a million times a night feeling yucky and hurting all over as someone beat me up..

I wake feeling lonely and confused about life and my feelings where im sick or not sick ,worried or not worried.Its all a mystery to me.I am pretty sure you are just going through the same things we are.Hope you get better and sorry you aren't having a good nights sleep.It has a lot to do with the mental attitude next day.Good Luck and God Bless you ..Michael

Had a read of the symptoms page and coping page.

Chest pains are quite common.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

palpataions

hi i need help i'm having really bad palps I have been like this for three years had all the tests seen cardiologist. But I'm still suffering I have a faer that I will die of heary attack all my gps have had enough as soon as im in the surgery they are saying its anxiety i'm on 20mg citroplan now they want me to up dose to 40mg Im at a lost I can't stand feeling like this I have pains i get the fast pulse ectopics you name it i've had it please help i can't stand this anymore.

Burley
    If you have had all the tests and seen the cardiologist you know deep down that your heart is fine.... the anxiety tells you different. I sufferedl like this for years and and although both my Dr and the cardio were understanding they can only try to cure the symptoms of anxiety... they are not symptoms of cardiac disease. Maybe you should agree to take their advice and up the meds...just for a while to see if that helps. Believe me when I say that it will get better. I still suffer a bit with panic and ectopics but on and off and so more bearable. Good luck and hang in there. X

Re: palpataions

i want you to know that you are not alone....! if you ever want to talk email me

Thread Information