Thread: worries about MS

worries about MS

Hi
    I had a CT scan on my brain 1yr and 9mts ago. If I was going to have MS now would it have shown up on this scan?
    Recently, I have been having lots of tingles and pins and needles in my arms and legs in particularly one leg where I get an electric shock everytime something brushes past it. I do have health anxiety which is why I feel i cant go bk to the doctor again.

Re: worries about MS

hi pigtail lots of people including myself fear ms in a big way, if you look through some of my old posts you will see. All i can say is lots of people have the symptoms you are describing and yes they are down to anxiety but without first going to your doctor and asking him nobody can give you a diagnosis. Unfortunatley a ct scan would not pick up ms only an mri scan. Your doctor can do a few neuro checks ie reflexes and looking into your eyes etc... I was convinced my doctor would tell me i had it but after doing reflexes etc... he said i didnt. Of course i still dont believe him. Have a read of itoldyouiwasill's post it makes really good reading for all of us ms fearers. Sorry i couldnt be more help
    xxxx

Thread Information