Thread: Can anxiety make you feel like this ?

Can anxiety make you feel like this ?

Hi

For the last few days, I have had severe feelings in my feet/legs/hands. It started off like pins and needles a few weeks ago, then it went to all I can describe as a 'prickly heat' type feeling, now I am left with a constant fear/frightened feeling in the pit of my stomach area and groin area. Plus I am getting very sweaty and red palms.

I go to bed with these feelings and I wake with them too, it's with me constantly.

I am so scared, I have had some of the earlier symptoms before, but I just cannot believe these powerful symptoms are down to anxiety alone.

Anyone else ever felt like this ?

Thanks
    Dave

Re: Can anxiety make you feel like this ?

Hi dave sorry to hear that you are feeling this way, anxiety can do all sorts of things to our bodies, pins and neddles i can relate to ,as for the other symtums i would go see your g.p. sorry that i cannot be more helpful, but hope that you will get it sorted.

hello, its always best to speak to your gp but i have experianced pins and needles throughout my body with anxiety and just like you all the scary physical symptoms i couldn't believe were just down to anxiety. although it is worth remembering, if it is just anxiety, as scary as the symptoms are, they cant hurt you so try and not be afraid of them.. learning do deal with your thoughts decreases the physical symptoms and it does go.. but do get checked out at the doctors..

I get prickly heat on my chest and back whenver the room changes temperature and I get tingling and pins and needles of some sort everyday and dizziness, your not alone mate!

Thread Information