Thread: I cant do this anymore

I cant do this anymore

I just give up..from the moment I wake up, till I go to sleep im consumed by panic..nothing helps, ive tried therapy, drugs, books, and I cant get any relief. If I feel better, its maybe a few hours here and there..this is not living..i just don't see the point when ill always feel this way..i ve been doing this for a year and a half and just get worse...im just ready to give up..

Smile Re: I cant do this anymore

Hi Rybonn I know just how you feel as I have felt the same for a while now I had one positive day Tuesday and now all my resolve has been beaten down by the monster again. All we can keep doing is trying to fight although the fight is extremely hard and draining, I have no magic answer I can give you, but wanted you to know you are not alone in this despair, we have to believe that it will improve how ever hard it is. Take care xx

Re: I cant do this anymore

Thanks Kim51, its just so draining for everyday to be such a struggle..its harrd to imagine doing this for many years to come..so scary to think about and makes me overwhelmed..thanks for the reply, it does help to know im not alone...

Unhappy Re: I cant do this anymore

I couldn't have said it better.. I give up on this feeling. You are right, this is not living. This is hell. I feel this way everyday, all day. I too have tried drugs, counseling, books, nothing seems to help. I am at the end of my rope with this.. If you figure anything out, please, let me know. Because I am on the edge, & afraid of what this may drive me to do.

Exclamation Re: I cant do this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MerissaKay View Post
    I couldn't have said it better.. I give up on this feeling. You are right, this is not living. This is hell. I feel this way everyday, all day. I too have tried drugs, counseling, books, nothing seems to help. I am at the end of my rope with this.. If you figure anything out, please, let me know. Because I am on the edge, & afraid of what this may drive me to do.
    I feel just like you because I am so worried I am going to speak to my GP today, I just feel like I want to go to sleep and never wake up again, I don't plan to do anything to end life but I just can't face anymore, if someone offered me a magic pill I would take it.

Re: I cant do this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Kim51 View Post
    I feel just like you because I am so worried I am going to speak to my GP today, I just feel like I want to go to sleep and never wake up again, I don't plan to do anything to end life but I just can't face anymore, if someone offered me a magic pill I would take it.
    I know exactly what you feel like - just that wanting it all to go away.

I look forward at night to going to sleep so that I can switch everything off but then as soon as I wake up I wish I could just sleep forever!!!!

Let us know how you get on at the doctors?

x

Smile Re: I cant do this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Spot-the-frog View Post
    I know exactly what you feel like - just that wanting it all to go away.

I look forward at night to going to sleep so that I can switch everything off but then as soon as I wake up I wish I could just sleep forever!!!!

Let us know how you get on at the doctors?

x
    Just spoken to my GP he is going to write to a psychiatrist and ask for advice as he is not sure what route to take and says just use the lorazepam as needed, so it is wait and see, I try to only use the lorazepam as a last resort, not something I want to be taking daily. I am like you not time is the only reprieve and luckily I sleep ok.

Thread Information