Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still worried about brain tumour because of depersonalization from panic attack

Re: Fear of tumour because of dizziness

Quote Originally Posted by Brad10 View Post
    The last 3.5 years I've been getting dizziness all the time Doctor said it's anxiety and not enough electrolytes and my psychiatrist said it's anxiety and not eating enough, so I went to a neurolgist and I told him how I get dizzy and my doctor said it's anxiety, he did some test on me and he said he's not worried about anything, but he said want to take a MRI just in case we didn't miss anything and it's freaking me out, I've had a fear of a brain tumour my whole life:(
    This has been me the last few weeks. Then I fester abiut it which makes my anxiety worse! I can't promise its not anything because obviously I'm not a mind reader but considering the anxiety the likely hood is it's just the anxiety and the neurologist is doing this to ease your mind.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I to am freaking out about a brain tumor because of a heavy feeling in the back of my head for the last few weeks. I get how Scarry it is trust me, But if you've been having theses dizzy speels for this long its probably nothing to worry about. As for the MRI when you go to a nuro MRIs are there not only for your pices of mind but all so for the doctor's so they can rule/cover there bases so don't worry so much

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by skaaix View Post
    This has been me the last few weeks. Then I fester abiut it which makes my anxiety worse! I can't promise its not anything because obviously I'm not a mind reader but considering the anxiety the likely hood is it's just the anxiety and the neurologist is doing this to ease your mind.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Yah I guess that's true, I feel like I'm always thinking about it which makes it so much worse

Trust me where all guilty of that xD

Quote Originally Posted by fma11122345 View Post
    Trust me where all guilty of that xD

But you think I would drop the worry by now it's been 4 years and I'm still fine it's annoying

Saw a neurolgist about epilepsy still scared of tumour

They did an EEG and he said there's a chance of epilepsy but I'm still scared I have a tumour or something my main anxiety symptoms are depersonalization and dizziness and I told him this and he didn't even pay attention to the dizziness he did some quick test and said I'm not worried about anything, but still can't shake the fear :(

Re: Still worried about brain tumour because of depersonalization from panic attack

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: OCD about brain tumour again :(

Quote Originally Posted by Brad10 View Post
    I've had this fear since I was 12 after my friend said if your pupils were different sizes it could be a tumour and mine were, went to the eye doctor everything was fine but since my first panic attack 3 years ago I woke up feeling disconnected and really strange which I came to the conclusion is depersonalization my doctor said it's just anxiety but I've been getting weird feelings like talking feels weird and strange thoughts, but I'm scared this feeling is from a brain tumour:( I'm very active and have great coordination, my hear is fine and my eye sight is great but I'm just really worried:( any help?
    Hi Brad and fellow brain tumor fearers *sigh* how long did your eye test take? I also went to an ophtalmologist three weeks go because I've heard they can spot signs of a brain tumor, and he said that everytbing was normal, and I just have migraines but my eye test only took 10 mins and I'm scared he did everything just to get rid of me soon and he missed out something... But yeah I've heard that if the eye test is normal, a brain tumor is even more unlikely but I'm still a bit worried

Re: OCD about brain tumour again :(

Quote Originally Posted by elle95 View Post
    Hi Brad and fellow brain tumor fearers *sigh* how long did your eye test take? I also went to an ophtalmologist three weeks go because I've heard they can spot signs of a brain tumor, and he said that everytbing was normal, and I just have migraines but my eye test only took 10 mins and I'm scared he did everything just to get rid of me soon and he missed out something... But yeah I've heard that if the eye test is normal, a brain tumor is even more unlikely but I'm still a bit worried
    Sound just like me and I got it about a year ago and here I am, I get migraines behind my left eye which made me panic but she said everything was normal, yah I heard they can tell, I mentioned dizziness to the neurolgist and he didn't seem concerned about that but that's what freaks me out the most, I stopped obsessing about my eye so it doesn't bother me anymore

Why won't it go away?

My dp has been here for almost 4 years so days are good lately it's been real bad, anyone know why I still don't feel normal like the way I use to?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information