Hey everyone, I thought I would write about my experiences with Prozac As like most of you, I have been very hesitant with medicine because the side effects. I am just starting out on the medicine due to OCD, panic disorder and depression. I’ve always had a very hard time with doctors because I have educated myself with Google and also am a hypochondriac. So I finally found a doctor that I respect and who hit the nail on the head with me, but I am keeping track of my side effects for myself and to maybe help others as well. This is the first time that I have been on an SSRI since 2000. I was one of the youngest to ever try Zoloft and was taken off due to weight loss.

Here is my current diary of 10 MG for the past four days. Now sidenote, I have quit my job and taking the next month to let my body adjust to the medicine. Sorry if it’s a little redundant, but this is just my experience and it’s always important to know that we are all different and handle medicine in various ways. If y’all want I will continue to keep you updated on my progress.

And also I must say, that even though my side effects are very descriptive, I do overall feel like the medicine is working.

April 9th
7:15 - First dose
9:30 - Blips of anxiety
11:00 - Very sleepy, Crazy dreams

April 10th
6:15 - woke up went back to sleep
11:00 - woke up again, stomach rumbling
12:30 - Restless
2:30 - irritable
3:30 - Headache at front of head
4:30 - Fatigue and constantly yawning
5:30 - Headache still
5:45 - Took ibuprofen
6:30 - Headache increases
7:00 - Took 10mg
9:30 - Gas. Foggy. Head buzzing. Full headache.

April 11th
9:00 - Woke up a little foggy
10:30 - Anxious but not terrible
11:00 - Racing thoughts
12:00 - 2:00 - Wired
4:00 - Low energy and yawning
7:30 - Took pill
9:30 - Nauseous

*lots more energy today, more racing thoughts, felt like floating. Overall good.*

April 12th
7:30 - Woke up lots of energy but nauseous
9:30 - Went back to sleep
11:00 - Woke up groggy with slight headache
11:30 - Anxious not wanting to leave house but going to