Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any one from north london or know of any good support groups?

any one from north london or know of any good support groups?

Hi! Please tell me I am not the only one who suffers from really bad anxiety and panic attacks who lives in the north london area (North finchley).

Been on propranolol 160mg for a month and Citalopram 10mg for 8 days and only now starting to get slowly better.

Fed up feeling crap and worrying if every single tiny 'symptom' is something serious. Ok I sound loopy don't I?

Anyhow if anyone does live near me or knows of a good support group near me please contact me"

Thanks

Re: any one from north london or know of any good support groups?

Hi Noelle

Im not in Finchley but live in Edgware, so not to far. Im on citalopram to and im the same about thinking every symptom is serious.

mandie x

Hi i live in Borehamwood would also be gratefull of any local support groups
    thank u ann x

Hi everyone, I live in Colindale. Not too sure what you mean by support groups? If we all get together then maybe we could become a support group? Other than that, if you are interested, I only know of some meditation/yoga groups (which are free), they are sort of support groups but depends on what you mean.

I would be interested in meeting people with the aim of doing things to feel better i.e. like going to yoga together or things like that. I suffer with anxiety and low self-esteem so I am regularly doing things which give me like a 'temporary boost'!

Personally I believe in doing things which help how I feel. I know that by sitting around all day feeling sorry for myself nothing improves. Anyone in North London feel free to contact me!

Shame everyone is in North! I'm south :(

Hi there,

I live in Wood Green, North London. I would be interested in meeting with people who do feel the same as me as I don't really have any friends here anyway (that sounds terribly sad I know and I hate to admit it, trust me!) I would like to join the chat room first though. I am new so it might take some time for me to relax into this.
    xx

Hi is anyone in welwyn garden city herts....

Hello, Im also in Finchley and would love to broaden my life by meeting up! Private message me if anyone wants to meet! Thanks B x

Hello everyone i am new to this forum and live in Central London and would love to be able to meet up with people that have the same problems as me. Does anyone know of any support groups in London, i would love to join in. Thanks guys, Lorra.

Hi, Im in Edmonton North London and Im looking for the same thing. I know this post is old but have you found any support groups?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information