Thread: Looking for a Pen Pal

Looking for a Pen Pal

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a pen pal (or email pal). I'm 27, live in sunny Norfolk, female and have joined NMP as I have depression/panic attacks. I am looking for male/female pen pals, and some of my likes/hobbies include Formula 1 (massive F1 fan), music (including Muse, Sash, Depeche Mode, Kings of Leon, Eric Clapton and Bruce Springsteen), Top Gear, wildlife photography and building Tamiya scale models of military vehicles and F1 cars.

If anyone would like to my pen pal, please feel free to either reply on this thread or pm me.

Ta ra for now!

Re: Looking for a Pen Pal

Hi

I am 29, female and live in Somerset. I joined NMP because I have been suffering from anxiety and panic attacks for just over a year - it all started out of the blue and I am still struggling with accepting that my palpitations etc aren't going to kill me instantly!

I am also a massive F1 fan and love anything to do with cars! Into lots of music, love muse too and most rock stuff, but really like loads of different styles.

Be great to hear from you!
    (I am an Alonso fan if that helps!!- but I don't hate Hamilton that much...)

LizT

Thread Information