Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: escitalopram ie LEXAPRO no 1

Re: escitalopram ie LEXAPRO no 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mindprison View Post
    I'm glad you're having a positive experience with escitalopram. However, one person's dream can be another's nightmare so to speak. We all react differently to medication so in that sense there's no such thing as a best medication.

While you felt no benefit on anything above 10mg, that might not be the case for others who may need more.

Again, I'm very happy you found something that worked but as poppy said there's not much we can add to the thread.
    I dont take it now, i pooped out on me years ago .

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I'm afraid that's how it is here and it's got busier with Anxiety Zone closing. People using Active Topics will quickly see this happen, or some of us using the games threads as we can post on 15+ within 5 minutes.

I use the traditional view rather than the updates. But with either you can remove a board from view if you need to.

People will see your posts, snowghost, I've seen a fair few of yours and it's clear people have been happy with the support you have given them, like my friend Carnation. The more people get to know each other, I think we look out for each other's threads/posts more too. That's certainly true when support is needed.

---------- Post added at 04:51 ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 ----------

With this being a UK forum, it's likely there are less on it. This med costs more than Citalopram and I've read NHS guidance about not using it based on cost if there are alternatives e.g. they were switching people over to Cit just to save costs a while back.
    gp will give e

scitalopram, hospital shrinks won't they say its citalopram in a new box . i a far superior med than cit
    alopram

Re: escitalopram ie LEXAPRO no 1

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information