Thread: worried

worried

hi all im sarah i got my bloods done and it came back my white platlets were low i am worried sick i am hypothyroid have been for a few years but realy worried about the platlets all the rest seemed fine

Re: worried

Did the doctor say anything about it? I know i have had some abnormal bloods and they usually repeat them in few weeks and they usually are ok the next time.

thank you for reply yes the doc said they would check them in 6 weeks but me being me is thinking the worse

hi all not been on much but realy worried got a blood test and 2 days later got a letter to make an non urgent appointment to speak to doctor about them but never had results of bloods in 2 days before usualy 7 to 10 days so a bit worried i do know an non urgent appointment is normal if its not serious but its the lab results coming back so quickly that are worrying me x

Blood results are processed really quickly now and can be through the next day even. The letter says non-urgent and that's good. Try not to worry - I know that's difficult though.

thank you so much for the reply i did get a shock with getting it so fast could not even sleep last night to be honest i have not went to get my thyroid test in 3 years as i have been very depressed after losing my son so then i got pulsing in my ears and went to the doctor about that next think she has the needle out for tests as she said i would not come back she was right as i had been missing all my appointments for my thyroid unsure if it was a full blood count or a thyroid test x

I am always worried when I sould make blood tests. Because it is really hard to hear that all things that you made to cure your illness were useless. And this continues again and again...

Thread Information