Thread: Blood tests?????? Confused scared

Blood tests?????? Confused scared

Hello i had an ultrsound done on my gallbladder and it showed some shadows on my liver. All my blood work was good cbc was good and so was the blood work they did on my organs. I had to mri wed they could get a better look at my liver. I am scared its something bad went to my liver with all my bloodwork being normal is it possible its the c word? I mean i feel great. Not tired all tthe time eating just fine. Engery seems good. I just scared its somethung thats gone to my liver now.

Re: Blood tests?????? Confused scared

Its obviously hard to tell as none of us are professionals but as far as symptoms and likelihood the odds are on your side, just try and relax, are you waiting on any test results? x

All the best

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Hello thak u for replying. Yes my doc sent me for an mri wed to get a better look. Waiting on the results. I mean i am only 32. I am about 80% sure its nothing serious i just cant get it outta my head. Like if i had the cancer that far that it spread to my liver u would think it would show something off in my blood work and i would feel sick by now....i feel fine other then my anxiety.

That it has spread to your liver? do you have cancer elsewhere in your body - if not, then it cannot spread to your liver.

Hello I found out what is in my liver its a Focal Nodular Hyperplasiaa in other words a begine liver tumor! It's big though 8×6 centermeters having more tests then not sure if they will remove it or just watch it.

Thread Information