Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st post, any help please?

Re: 1st post, any help please?

Daniel, how are you feeling today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 1st post, any help please?

Hello Daniel,

Suicide has closely affected my life too although not quite as closely as yourself but to some extent I think I can under very sad circumstances empathise with you. I feel in the case of the close relative I knew, although he was taking meds, he had tried before so the warning signs were there but no one intervened. I met him on Boxing Day and although we talked about his issues, he kept his plan to himself. A few days later he was gone and of course it was a very upsetting time.

Anyway, it sounds like you're suffering from low self-esteem together with a lack of confidence. It sounds as if they're connected with feelings of depression or rather what I call a depressed state due to your anxiety.

If the meds aren't working, perhaps they could try something different. You also say about the "weak techniques" the therapists suggested. I don't feel I know enough about how your anxiety affects you other than to say to keep putting yourself out there because if people show they enjoy your company as I'm sure they will, it'll improve how you feel about yourself.

Have you seen any counsellors?

I know you've been through a very traumatic time but I'm sure with the right support you'll get there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information