Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how do i delete my account on this?

Re: how do i delete my account on this?

Quote Originally Posted by jackieann3 View Post
    I was in touch with someone privately for a long time then just out the blue she stopped replying to me and they told me the same , her account is still on here but never hear from her again I've always wondered what happened to her really and if she is ok because we became very good friends , x

sorry that happened to you.

happened to me on another site- where I was talking to this person, she seemed really nice, and then 1 day she just stopped responding to me- and blocked me on the site. (why, I have no clue)

anyway, nice to know you can delete your account on here- something I might do in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    If you PM a member that hasn't logged on for more than 60 days then it will PM you to let you know.

I think that rule could be revised Nic. I was off for nearly 7/8 months after my HA and perhaps others have had serious illnessees or whatever and getting a friendly message from someone would be a pleasant surprise.60 days seems a bit short to me, if I may say so.

is their a way to see how long someone's been offline/ when they were last on anyway?

if so i'd like to know how to do that

I think if you click on a username and view their info, it will say when they were last active.

Quote Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
    I think that rule could be revised Nic. I was off for nearly 7/8 months after my HA and perhaps others have had serious illnessees or whatever and getting a friendly message from someone would be a pleasant surprise.60 days seems a bit short to me, if I may say so.
    The reason it is there is that if you PM a member you are informed that they haven't been on the forum for xx days so you are more aware that you may not get a reply. 60 days is a reasonable time.

The member will still get an email saying that they have a PM - and the contents of that PM - so they can decide whether to log back in and reply.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Fair enough.

ADMIN: Can you delete my account please?

Hi Rosalena

We will give you the customary 24 hours before deleting your account.

If you change your mind please just let us know.

If in the future you wish to come back please pm admin and ask for your account to be reactivated rather than create a new one.

That is done now.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

thanks v, I couldnt remember which thread it was on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information