Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Say a prayer for the French

Re: Say a prayer for the French

Yes, I was thinking that as I was bumping this thread.

We have our churches on alert now.

It's funny how these people always target the weak or people who couldn't fight back for some other reason. Cowards.

Just absolutely terrible.

Things like this really trigger my anxiety. It's happened before where i am scared to leave the house, scared to go shopping and constantly being on edge. This is no way to live and means i am allowing these evil people to win. I can only imagine the fear those people must have gone through, it doesn't bare thinking about.

At the same time i think the reporting on any of these attacks is absolutely dreadful and seems as though they like inflicting more fear on people, their choice of wording is usually horrendous and sometimes some of the details they include which i personally think should be left out, if not only for the families sake.

Tired of violence and brutal death. So sad for all affected.

Sending out support, condolences and thoughts for the families affected by the terrible attack on 3 police officers in France yesterday.

I can't imagine what it must be like to go through this and I hope they get not only the physical medical support they need but mental health aftercare too.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information