Thread: Very anxious, need help!

Very anxious, need help!

Hi everyone, my chemical worries aren't going away, I am still waiting on cbt, luckily fluoxetine is calming me down a little! I was walking down a night street today and a man was spraying a fly with fly killer in a butchers, was about 5 metres or so away from the butchers but I only had two t shirts on, terrified it got on my clothes or in my armpit,

Please help xx

Re: Very anxious, need help!

hi misslouread, what was your fear of the chemicals ? what do u think they would of done to you if they touched you ? do you suffer with o.c.d ? i hope you dont take this the wrong way i wish to try and help.

Hi me again

Seems like your fears have switched to something else after knowing you were fine on the other worry?

Fly killer spay isn't going to harm you. I wouldn't recommend gargling with it but it's made to be used by us to hey, kill flies People go crazy with this stuff and spray it round their homes and they are fine. It's formulated to act on insects not us so don't worry.

By the way, what's a night street?

Steve.

Hi Steve, you seem to be coming to the rescue alot for me, thankyou! High street, sorry was my predictive text, I was just worried because I only had two T shirts on so thought some ofi could have got to my armpit! I do go from one worry to another though, you are right, thats why I need this cbt but such a long waiting list! Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather!

X

Try reading Brainlock, good book for fight OCD.

Yes just got back from a lovely walk through the fields and woods. The last time I was out everything was in winter mode and now everything is lush and blooming into life. I wish I had taken my plant and tree books as there is so much I would like to be able to identify.

I felt so at ease today wandering around and at one point I was crashing thorough the woods and came within 20 feet of a deer! It only ran off when I stopped and looked at it!

Again don't fret over the fly spray it won't harm you at all

Steve

Thread Information