Thread: Has anyone had these type of eye glittery lights?

Has anyone had these type of eye glittery lights?

Ive been really stressed out the past month or so, and this issue has almost directly coincided with when the stress started. I get these little flecks of glitter that appear in my line of vision. It'll just be like a tiny dot or flash, like a floater but it looks like its gold or silver, and it only lasts about a second. It doesnt happen all the time, some days it'll happen a couple times and other days not at all. But its freaking me out (like all things) and Im wanting to know if anyone else has experienced this?

Re: Has anyone had these type of eye glittery lights?

Flashes of light happen to everyone in the world. People with anxiety tend to notice them more as they are in tune with every little part of their body, as soon as you ignore them they will go away

I've been getting blue flashes on my left side, also notice some silver glints too. Recently had an eye test and seen the doctor today and he wasn't concerned about either.

Ever since I've suffered from anxiety I've had bad eye floaters and when I look at a clear, white wall or the sky I get strange swirling light's! I think it's something to do with the sensitivity of your system since having anxiety, the only annoying thing is that they're there even when I'm going through an un anxious stage! Sooo many people with anxiety have these symptoms, but go and get it checked out at an optician's if you're worried. I did the same and they said they could see the floaters but they were nothing to worry about. xxx

i'm not going to put anything on here about what it relates to as i know that will only be bad food for thought!! being positive instead;

yes i get this sometimes. but it passes pretty quickly. its a really simple thing that does no harm. oh i get glinty lights as well as darker floaty bits but its all natural & happens to us all.

A few months ago I went through a period of getting this. Started off as floaters and progressed to flashing lights, sometimes silvery coloured. After eye checks etc, symptoms were put down to anxiety, they usually accompanied hyperventilating with me.
    I still get them occasionally especially when stressed. Like Tessar commented in previous post ,floaters especially are very common .

I have been getting these a lot lately too since my latest anxiety flare up. They look just like spots of glitter and they are white, silver or blue. I also occasionally get this thing where it looks like a camera flash has gone off in my peripheral vision although I haven't had that for a while.

Hi.
    Like all the other posts I get this to . Very much linked to anxiety , made worse by worrying about it . Easer said than done though !

I get these!
    I also have light floaters, which don't concern me, and the squiggly things in the sky, which actually are a different thing, called Scheerer's phenomenon.
    And more stuff... Eye doctors told me to relax and not look for these things. It's not easy, but totally doable! It took me some months to stop worrying about the stuff in my eyes. First of all, accept them in order to ignore them

Thread Information