Thread: Constant clog feeling in throat. (Help!)

Constant clog feeling in throat. (Help!)

I am 23 years old and am freaking out because there has been a constant clog feeling in my throat for a few days now and it hasn't went away. sometimes it will last for hours and then it will suddenly go away for a while but then suddenly come back. It was doing something similar like a month ago but when I would clear my throat a few times, it would go away but now it seems like it's constantly there. It's like there's mucus or something lodged in there or something because sometimes when i clear the throat, i can hear it crackle a bit or something if you know what i mean. Occasionally I will clear the throat and a bit of thick mucus like liquid will come up but not enough. Can this be due to a deviated septum that I have. I can barely breathe through my nose and its been that way since i was a young child. I also have asthma as well which i dont know if it can play a factor. I also have enlarged lymph nodes in the left side of the neck and the back of the neck. These nodes tend to shrink and enlarge throughout the day but they never seem to go fully down. I am more worried about all these symptoms because I don't know if im overthinking but i might have HPV or something because a year ago, I received oral from someone and it seemed to have all went downhill from there. I know HPV can lead to oral cancer and throat cancer as well which makes me even more concerned about these symptoms. Sorry if my anxiety is annoying anybody but i just can't get this off my mind.
    Last edited by Millertime316; 08-05-17 at 03:17.

Re: Constant clog feeling in throat. (Help!)

Sounds like post nasal drip, or globus. do you feel worse in the mornings? if its stressing you out you could make an appointment x

All the best

- Lane

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

Thread Information