so, panic and depression and quitting smoking and stress have allowed for the weight to stick a little closer to home. i have been slowly getting back into an exercise routine because doing too much brings on the panic.
i recently got a dvd by a well known person and have started doing that. at first i was having anxiety/panic issues but i pushed through it and found that my stamina was greater and i could actually do it.
however, today, i went to the next level as it was time and i felt ready. i had been doing so well so i really pushed myself. i felt great and was so proud because i hadn't been giving in to the anxiety/panic that had come up before and i didn't have any issues while working out.
BUT THEN, after working out and cooling down and feeling so damn good, it came on. the feeling of dread, the in and out dp/dr, feeling like all energy was being drained out of me, palps, shakiness, chest felt tight. it was terrible. TERRIBLE!
i don't want to give in to this. i want to continue working out. and i love doing these workouts and finally feeling strong again. and, obviously, getting in shape again. but how do i stop these feelings?
of course, my head is telling me, see? you're weak and going to die if you keep doing this. your heart can't take it. i ended up laying down for about an hour and half because it was so uncomfortable.
i really do hate feeling this way and want it to stop. there's a lot going on in my life, a lot of loss. my partner of almost 5 years and i are splitting up, something i don't want, and my son and i have to move and my father's health isn't doing well. i feel like at least i can work out and take care of my body.
please help with reassurances. i'll probably call my doctor again just to get the ok, again, to work out. but, anyone have any advice, suggestions? could it have been a normal coming down from an intense workout and i just took it too far? could it have been low blood pressure from an intense workout?
help. thanks.

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

also, now i've got this odd feeling of fluttering that starts in my upper chest and goes into my throat. like a flutter/tickle type of thing. i've had fluttering in my chest that usually lasts a few seconds. hate those and have been learning to ignore them. but this is new for me. it's been there since after i worked out.
ideas? should i be concerned?