Hello all,

The reason I’m back to the forum, I appear to have a strange anxiety symptom, which is not mentioned in any of my anxiety reference books at home and I was wondering if any other anxiety sufferers experience this symptom.

I posted on the forum about a month ago about this symptom, which I was experiencing and the doctor said no signs of anything growing or cancer (to put my mind at rest).

As it happens, I discovered a lump on my neck, which as if it was magic, the throat soreness disappeared any my anxiety levels focused on this lump on the neck.

Well, to cut a story short, the lump has disappeared and I was at and the chap who sits next to me was moaning (not a nice word but true) about his sore throat. Well, I started to think to myself “I hope I don’t get it” but by magic I felt something when I swallowed and then my brain focused on the throat and for the last 5 days I have had this sore throat symptom.

It does not hurt when I swallow but it feels like a constant soreness. Sucking a sweet gets rid of the soreness, so does eating and drinking and as the evening gets later (11pm – 12am), the throat settles down (it’s as if my brain can not be bothered anymore at that time of the night).

Hope I did not go on too much, but I would just like to know if anybody else sufferers with this symptom and is their any reassurance?

Red