Thread: Feeling nervous..here we go again !

Angry Feeling nervous..here we go again !

Hi all

got perscribed meds after 12 mnths of sruggling alone,was given 50mg of sertaline but am too scared to take all tablet so cut them in half and only take 25mg.

have been on cipropram in past and they was hell at first was so bad and didnt know as much as i do now about panic and anxiety so just got on with taking them,but this time round know so much maybe too much and i am really nervous.

My husband made me go to doctors this time after watching me try to fight this with herbal meds but i have had to admit failure as i am too tired of struggling.
    i want to take the full tablet but i have so much fear...i also suffer with pulling my own hair out when stressed and extreme fear of stopping breathing .....any advice please

Re: Feeling nervous..here we go again !

the answer is take them i have heard they are very godocter must feel they will work ,, rather ,totake than get worse

I just was put on zoloft again I was on it before. I too am scared to death of meds. But I must say once it kicks in it's amazing your more brave and confident less panic. The first week of starting is actually worse for me as my anxiety is more intense but as soon as it levels out it works good. however my doc prescribed klonopin and I have not taken any, i am scared and I had a major attack the other night and could'nt take it, ugh! I'm only on 25mg of zoloft I stay on that much.

hi, i know how you feel about taking meds,but you feally must. It is trial and error till you find the right med,that suits you.I have been on so many different ones over the years and have finally found one that works for me.I am also a hair puller and i don't breath as one should,i am told i am a chest breather,most people who suffer from anxiety,panic or ocd are?My experience with zoloft was not good,my hubby said i was worse,my thought patterns were not good or healthy.You must remember to breath in from the stomach................I hope you will feel better take care of You..........Ronny

Thread Information