Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help? Can stress and anxiety cause this?

Re: Prolonged anciety?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Please help? Can stress and anxiety cause this?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Has anciety caused all of this to happen? If so how do I stop it?

Quote Originally Posted by Therese11 View Post
    Please help, I have been under alot of stress and worry this last while. I have OCD and anxiety but OCD has always been worse until recently. Worrying and stress has caused my anxiety to go through the roof and my constant searching online about my symptoms and making me feel worse for doing so. I started to get tingling in my breasts 2 weeks before my period but went away a few days beforehand, then around Easter I started to get mild heartburn but I think it is acid reflux by my symptoms as it feels like something is stuck in my throat sometimes, this last few days now especially today I feel a tightness in my throat like it's hard to breath and my shoulders are so tense. Also a few days ago I was reading an article about breast pain and while I was reading it the pain came back again, why is this happening to me? How can I stop it? I just want to feel ok again...Starting to feel depressed
    Therese - You have replies to your posts, but instead of responding, you start a new thread. We can't help if you don't interact and respond to us.

Never Surrender, Comrade

So sorry I am still getting uses to this site. I thought I got start different threads but I wasn't aware I couldn't. I will responds asap. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 ----------

Thank you everyone for replying. Very helpful and comforting advice. Apologises I keep repeating myself I am worrying alot and feel I need reassurance. Before now I have never experienced this type of anxiety and I was unaware of what it can do to your body...scary!

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

That's OK. I will bump thread so you hopefully get more replies. You can keep posting here too.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Thank you ☺

---------- Post added at 21:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Non-cyclical*breast pain*is where the*breast pain*isn't linked to the menstrual cycle. ... Stress and*anxiety can*also be linked to*breast pain. The*pain can*be in one or*both breasts*and*can*affect the whole*breast*or a specific area. It may be a burning, prickling or stabbing*pain, or a feeling of tightness.

Seems up my symptoms perfect,

Just an update, this week I have decided to start to ignore the twinges and tingling in my breasts because it was starting to effect my work. I started to try to keep occupied and try and not obsess over it, It wasn't easy because I freak out anytime I feel a pain and my anxiety levels rise. I have noticed the pain subsiding and not as often as it was. Is this going to be an on going issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Therese11 View Post
    Just an update, this week I have decided to start to ignore the twinges and tingling in my breasts because it was starting to effect my work. I started to try to keep occupied and try and not obsess over it, It wasn't easy because I freak out anytime I feel a pain and my anxiety levels rise. I have noticed the pain subsiding and not as often as it was. Is this going to be an on going issue?
    While no one can tell if it will be ongoing, it's apparent that it was tied to your anxiety over it as it lessened when you forced yourself to ignore it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    While no one can tell if it will be ongoing, it's apparent that it was tied to your anxiety over it as it lessened when you forced yourself to ignore it.

Positive thoughts
    Yes seems to be so I just have to try and stop freaking out and stay calm to see when it will go away. Thanks you for your response

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information