I sit here this afternoon feeling quite uncomfortable and fed up.
I do feel a bit buoyed by comments on this board and with a little reading.
This morning I woke with a white coated tongue that has gone as the day has gone on and a sore base to my tongue, I've also read about lots of other acid reflux. Issues and find that all my symtoms could be just a aprt of that but the same as susan has writtin in recent weeks when you arew going through it it is scary as hell.
Like susan I'm not getting any typical heartburn or indigestion symptoms so I feel I should be ok but then I read about someone like susan with issues and go hey maybe its all aprt of this acid reflux and hiatus hernia.
Its hell living through what I'm going through from lumps in esphagus and sore spots there to, horrid tastes in mouth and sore tongues woth no sign of burning which could part of a silent reflux that can occur as well. The dry mouth and colored tongue from yellow to whiet and chest pains as well as weight issues and so on and so on. Its not at all nice.
There are also related issues that can not help what you are going through such as bad esophagitis and dysmotilty disorder and many more.
To be honest I'm tired and fed up with it all but in my mind there is a bit of hope.
My aim with this thread is to just say I'm not alone and neither are you and I'd like to hear some of your hell to as well to know even more I'm not alone.
Together we can achieve a small bit of peace of mind to help us through all of this.

Many thanks
Simon