Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motivation

Re: Motivation

Ah least you got out and about as well! That's what counts! Im not feeling to great today, yesterday's day of panic has taken its toll on me I reckon. I actually can't keep waking up feeling so rough everyday. Will it ever pass? I'm on day 15 of my increase and it ain't doing much at all yet. I wish I could get up and just put my suit on and get in to work. I've tried my docs the first thing they can do is book me in for Wednesday what a shambles a! Yeah I didn't sleep to well either I'm already looking forward to bed tonight for peace from my mind

I know! I felt I still did well even though I wasn't in best frame of mind! I know that feeling all too well. Think the panic attacks do make you feel really rough day after. Hopefully. There will be a light at end of the tunnel! It's awful waking up feeling rough and poorly. I'm trying to keep thinking positive that the meds are just working through my body and that's why I feel ill. But it's so hard to feel positive when it effects you're everyday life. I would honestly love to do same. Go to work care free and just
    Feel happy. That's such a shame they can't get you in sooner! :( I've got my appointment today at 10 past 3 so shall see what they say. I know I feel I will need a nap through day if I'm honest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah I'm glad your being seen today and you sound in a very positive mind frame which is great :-) I'm just trying to beat the negative repetitive thoughts it's horrible. I hate not knowing when I will feel better I thought as mine was an increase it would work quicker than the usual 4 weeks but 2 weeks on and it ain't really made a dent yet . I've called the mental health team who are going to call me later.

Me too! I don't really know what I'm going to say as I just feel like I'm really stupid? Just hard :/ I know I'm trying to journal for a bit and write my thoughts down. To be honest it's the physical symptoms that are getting me down! I thought same as yourself with upping the meds it would be easier this time round but how I was wrong! Mines been 2 weeks and I just feel awful! I'm glad you've spoke to the mental health team! Hope they can help you.

Good luck with your doctors appointment I reckon just be honest and turn up the way you feel. Sometimes we make an effort to look better than we are and it gives the view that we are coping when really we get out the doctors get home and end up back on the sofa dying quietly in our minds. :-(

I know I think that's the best idea. Hate this feeling. Yeah I think it's very easy to act like you're coping instead of admitting to yourself and others your not. I just honestly don't know where all this as come from :( you doing much with your day?

I'm in a bad way today to be honest... not great. Had family check up on me to make sure I'm ok. Everyone asking what they can do! But unfortunately it's just a matter of time but time is a very valuable thing and we don't want to waste time on getting better! I've rang the mental health team and gone mental at them as it's been 3 weeks and I'm still not on any list altho I'm an active risk :-(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information