I wish I wasn't constantly worried about health :( I'm 22 and for a few months had a massive breast cancer fear due to on/off tenderness and a weird blue vein in my right breast. The pain went away after I began taking B vitamins, so I forgot about breast cancer for a while. I also had two breast exams from two different doctors, both felt nothing unusual. For years now I've had dry nipples, but my right nipple is starting to scare me a lot. It's a bit crusty at the tip, but then on the nipple itself (not the aerola part) it looks really irritated and has these tiny red and purple dots on the surface, like a pin prick or something. It's not tender or itchy, but every Google search leads to one thing :( I noticed it a month ago and tried to put it out of my head for my own sanity, as my left one has a very faint purple dot so I was hoping it was nothing, but I'm so scared now. I'm on birth control and not sexually active, nor have I changed washing detergents/bras etc. Will be going to my GP in a few days, but until then, can anyone relate? I don't need this constant stress