I am not asking for medical advice as I know this is not the proper place for it. My doc and even the pharmacists seem to be out of the know when it comes to mixing citalopram (celexa) with certain herbal supplements and the POSSIBLE dangers of them interacting with each other

I've heard of a few major things (maybe some aren't herbal) that you aren't supposed to have and they seem to be the more obvious ones, and the first results you usually find on google
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5HTP)
L-Tryptophan
St Johns Wort
MAOIs
Other antidepressants

But mainly in question is the herbal stuff, because I can't seem to find much on it online..maybe that's a good thing...But I've heard of a few others, but am unsure of the accuracy behind the claims. Below I'll list of the few others in question that I've briefly heard needed to be avoided, but am wondering if anyone else has ever done research into this sort of thing and can help inform me on any that I should avoid, or at least research myself if you do not feel comfortable giving a direct answer!
-Kava Kava
-Indian Snakeroot
-Ginseng

My GF loves teas, and I feel like I am missing out because I am so afraid of anything herbal because of how little I know about it