Thread: Rage

Rage

i dont know how to feel but right now i have extreme feelings of rage and anger, my head is heavy buzzing, i feel really fustraited since yesturday with no trigger.i cant even hold a conversation without getting fustraited...i dont know how to deal with it, thing is i also feel tired but my mind is a flight with ideas and i was talking to my friend about a photography project and i told her i was going to get a hammer and smash up the props for alternative effect but i dont think she was 'feeling it' and i cant seem to get to grips with my feelings, i was hoping writing on here would help, im finding it hard not to sware..i have so much to do today aswell so its not like i can take a sedative and switch off..

please say other people feel this way

Re: Rage

I've had days when I feel really frustrated by everyone around me. Whereever I turn I see something that seems to trigger me. Not angry more frustrated.

What works for me is getting out and away from the "4 walls" so to speak. If you can, just get in your car and get out. Go for a walk, aimlessly browse in Tescos or something, even buy yourself a pen and paper and write down some of your thoughts.

I find if I have a lot of stuff to remmeber I start forgetting things. I have 4 kids so there is sometimes a crap-ton of stuff going on in my house and clothers and toys all over. I dont have nay personal space. But doing one or two jobs really really helps me. I pick saw a messy drawer and clean it out, really works for me!

Excercise is also great, I tend to find it helps my anxiety though but it might work for you too!

I find I can handle my rage with adrenaline activities, I know this is not always possible if you or anxious to go out but mountain biking or climbing etc, I find it is a really good outlet for anger. Doing something that is physically scary overrides any feelings of anger.
    I also write things down a lot, you can swear as much as you want and say whatever you want then rip it up and throw it away.

thanks for your replies, it only lasted a day or so, i do feel much better now xx x love you

Thread Information