Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please answer

Please answer

I’m very inexperienced with these type of things don’t hold it against me. For three days now my clitoris has been feeling aroused for no reason. It also feels hard like it’s enlarged and It won’t go back to normal. I also have white liquid coming out. I’m very uncomfortable and I’m freaking out if there’s something wrong I even saw online it could be cancer. Anyone have this happen and is it bad?

Re: Please answer

yeah, you shouldn't have white liquid coming out of your clitoris. I very much doubt it's cancer, as clitoral cancer is crazy rare and probably wouldn't present with sudden hardness and seepage anyway, but it could be an infection or cyst in one of the ducts or something. Just go to the doctor.

Alternatively, could you be male?
    Last edited by venusbluejeans; 11-05-18 at 11:34.

NO i was searching for causes and it said rare kind of ovarian tumor so me being a hypochondriac I worried. I’m asking s serious question. It doesn’t hurt or anything but it feels uncomfortable. It hasn’t stopped feeling aroused

Are you sure it's coming from the clitoris? I'd honestly bet all my money on it not being cancer. It really does just sound like maybe an infection or something. You really should go to the doctor so they can take a look and prescribe antibiotics if necessary.

If it don’t go away I’ll go. Thank you for advice

Its still bothering me. It all look normal from the outside but inside it burns and all I feel is a constant arousal type feeling in there. I read it could be persistent genital arousal disorder but I hope not also it wouldn’t start out of nowhere. I don’t know what it could be.

Is this persistent genital arousal disorder

For a week now have had constant feeling of arousal in the clitoris. I don’t know why it feels like this but it feels like the clitoris is enlarged. It burns only on the inside the outside is normal. Google says things like pgad which I do not want. I don’t want anything to be wrong but it’s a week and it’s constant. I don’t know what to do. What could this be and how do I get rid of it myself?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Why dont you go to your doctor to get it checked out, non of us know what is wrong, I personally never heard of this problem before, and unless it's a zit, im not sure the clitoris is able to leek anything, especially when it looks normal without any sores.

Sorry, but I've not heard of this either. Go to your doctor. Maybe you are embarrased to have this looked at ? or maybe you were involved in some kind of sexual activity that you don't want to come up in discussion? - but if its still bothering you after a week then I think it merits a check, it could be an infection of some sort. Let us know what they tell you - as I'd be interested to know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information