Thread: Feeling useless and lost :(

Feeling useless and lost :(

I just feel so useless at the moment.
    Had a temporary job over Christmas/new year but can't seem to get another one, been applying for ones in my town and in the next but never hear anything back..I don't have retail experience which makes things 100% worse with jobs and I can't do an apprenticeship or training because I have a degree. I wish I had never gone to university, feels like I wasted 3 years..I feel like I wouldn't be in this mess if I had just tried to get a job after college.

I just want to move on with my life, I hate being stuck at home with my parents still... i've nearly been with my boyfriend 8 years and we still don't live together because I've been at college and uni and now I can't get a job (he works full time) I feel like i'm going to loose him because of all this.

Everything feels such a mess and I just don't seem to be getting anywhere

Re: Feeling useless and lost :(

Hey anxiouscat

The current job market is a nightmare, I stayed in a dead end job for 4 years that depressed the hell out of me and caused a major anxiety relapse. I tried university and couldn't handle it for even a day, so I backed out. The job market wasn't all that great 3-4 years ago either to be honest, it's a positive thing that you went and got a degree!

I think we're all guilty of feeling stuck or useless, especially when we apply for job after job and don't even get so much as a letter of rejection, i've been there recently and it feels awful, you feel like you're not even worth their time.

I'm not sure if you're on any medication or have had any therapy, but it might be quite useful to help get things back on track if you feel like you're not coping.

You're not alone anxiouscat, we all go through bad times but some are worse than others. They all have one thing in common though, they never last and there's always light at the end of the tunnel. Even if you can't see it now, there is support out there to help you get your life back on track!

Never give up and I wish you all the best!

Pregabalin 300mg

Thread Information