Hi! I've had acid reflux for about 5 years. I'm 53 and usually only have it in winter. Now it's everyday ,all day and night for the past 7 months. There is burping, chest pain, shortness of breath , heartburn or indigestion continously. I am fatigued all the time. Feels like I have never slept. I sleep all night. My blood pressure is about 140/90. It's always been 120/80. I'm not overweight. I'm 6'4 180 pds and work for UPS. So I'm use to working hard. Now I'm having trouble swallowing certain foods as they seem to be stuck half way down and have had diarrhea for 7 months. Stomach can be hard at times and have a dull pain right below my ribs or top of stomach and I am full after eating a little bit. I eat little for breakfast and skip lunch and have maybe a hamburger or a chicken breast for dinner. My weight is staying the same though. Anybody have any ideas? I've been putting off going to doctor because I'm afraid they are just going to say the same thing. Acid reflux. But this is alot worse thsn before.