Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Re: Taking appetite serpressents on citalopram

Instead of a drug or suppressant, why not plain good ol' proper diet/nutrition/portion control and exercise? Things like a protein shake in between meals to fill you up as a low calorie alternative to snaking and such...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Instead of a drug or suppressant, why not plain good ol' proper diet/nutrition/portion control and exercise? Things like a protein shake in between meals to fill you up as a low calorie alternative to snaking and such...

Positive thoughts
    Agreed, healthy eating and excercise is a much better way to lose the weight than using pills.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

I have tried the shakes and they don't do anything as I still feel hungry all the time.I have changed jobs and now sit at a desk so that worse and I work full time and have kids so have very little time to exercise I jaunt want to no if people have taken them

Don't dismiss the advice you've been given just because it isn't the exact answer you were looking for. Hopefully someone will come along who can give you s direct answer to your question, but the most positive thing you can do is examine your diet and get more exercise. Everybody has time to exercise. You don't have to spend hours in the gym. Even simple walking can help with weight management alongside the right diet.

Talk to your doctor, though. They'll be able to give you the best advice.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Well it's hard when you have to.to wait 4 weeks for an appointment ������

Yeah, it's not ideal, but don't be so defeatist. Book an appointment tomorrow and in four weeks you'll have an appointment. Ask about cancellations.

Attitude is a key part of making progress with anxiety and with weight issues. Instead of seeing the four week wait as a problem, see it as just a four week wait. And in the meantime, get online and research some diet ideas. To be honest, you can make a great start by just cutting down on sugar, caffeine and alcohol (if you consume them), watching your portion sizes and making sure you eat fruit and vegetables.

The Atkins diet will help you she'd pounds and your always full..the celexa makes crave carbohydrates..just get rid of any food that's white..and you will loose weight without going to the gym...I did I lost,18pounds I two months..and still loosing..stay away from carbohydrates ..is simple...your the one eating ..control your eating havits..

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

And lastly appetite suppressant don't mix well with celexa..

I have tried really hard for ages sometimes I hardly eat anything all day and still can't bloody loose weight it's ridiculous ������

Try a keto diet..trust me you will loose weight..not eating all day is not the solution..I gain 30pounds from celexa cravings..and recently lost 18pounds..in two months..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information