Thread: I need help.

Exclamation I need help.

I am struggling, bad. I haven’t been myself in about two weeks. I refuse medicine because I have never had luck with an SSRI. I have klonopin for emergencies but I don’t take it. I’ve been feeling very worthless, detached from myself and without a purpose.

I’ve thought about ending my life but I know I could never bring myself to do it. Just thinking about it I can’t stop crying. I am a nanny and I hate feeling like this around the 2 year old. Also, I go through waves of this around that time of the month.. which is now.

My anxiety and panic has gotten so bad that it has caused this depression. I just don’t feel like myself at all.. I can’t wven explain it. Everything that use to bring me joy feels like a mundane task now. I’m even suppose to get my hair done Friday and already am trying to figure a way out.

I’m just exhausted mentally and physically. Someone please help me find the light at the end of the tunnel.

Re: I need help.

Hi Cherryolivia

I'm struggling myself at the moment, as are many on tis forum, so you are not alone. I know exactly what you mean about not feeling yourself and finding little joy in things. I broke a tooth a couple of days ago, but can't face a dentist. It's not painful, so I think I'll just leave it.

All I can say is I've been down before and I have got out of it. Things don't stay the same. Also as you say, your situation is possibly linked to the time of the month which will pass. Just find anything you can to help a little, long walks, swimming, relaxation music etc. Is it worth going back to the doctor to see if anything else could be suggested other than an SSRI?

Thread Information