Thread: INS and Ovarian Cancer

INS and Ovarian Cancer

Shockingly, this is a new one for me. I have always been one that has to deal with intestinal gastro issues and I never second guessed it. The only reason I second guess it now, is that I feel I am peeing more than before. I am very bloated, have side and abdominal pain, and my back hurts a lot. I am trying to calm myself as the symptoms go away during the night. I imagine if it was ovarian cancer, I'd feel the symptoms on going from a tumor.

I am really trying to calm myself. To believe all is well. I'm a 32 yo female with 2 small kids. I have no family history and am on birth control. It would be rare. Has anyone else gone through or experiences any of this?

Re: INS and Ovarian Cancer

If you are worried about it then go see a doctor but there are SO many other things that could be wrong and honestly if anything it almost sounds more like a UTI. The chances of you having ovarian cancer at your age are pretty low. If it makes you feel better I am 25 and get bloated quite often. Sometimes I feel I urinate more than usual and sometimes my back hurts. I’ve never thought it could be due to ovarian cancer because it’s probably
    Not that. If it would make you feel better, see a doctor. But I’m sure you are totally fine. We all get aches and pains and it’s usually not due to cancer. And yeah, If it were I think it would def continue throughout the night. Since you say you don’t have it at night, that makes me think it is more of an anxiety thing. Since you are more relaxed at night you may not experience the symptoms .

Thread Information