Thread: Citalopram One Eye Blurry

Wink Citalopram One Eye Blurry

Hello!

I'm new here. I've had a search and haven't found my specific problem, so please forgive me if this has been posted before.

I've been on Citalopram 20mg for 10 days now. The vision in my left eye is quite blurry which it never was before (I noticed this on day 2 or 3). My right eye seems mostly normal. Both eyes are a little more sensitive to light but that's bearable. The blurriness is bothering me though.

Has anyone else experienced blurred vision in one eye? Was it temporary for you?

Other than this vision issue I feel pretty good. Thanks in advance for any info.

Re: Citalopram One Eye Blurry

That's pretty normal with this Medication..I had light sensitivity and blurry Ness on one eye it settled after three months..

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu1960 View Post
    That's pretty normal with this Medication..I had light sensitivity and blurry Ness on one eye it settled after three months..
    Okay, good. Glad to hear it went away for you. Thanks for the reply.

So, I know people who Google their symptoms may come across this post if they have the same symptoms as me. So, even though it might cause anxiety to read for some, I feel like it's important to mention this. I went to the A&E tonight and it turns out I have a branch retinal vein occlusion. So, if you have the symptom of one eye suddenly becoming blurry (Citalopram or no Citalopram), please don't mess about with stuff you find online and just go to the doctor immediately.

Thread Information