Thread: Thick jelly like discharge.

Thick jelly like discharge.

Hi Girls.

I have a question I would love to get some answers to. I have tried to ask my friends and my mom, but non of them could help me much.

doing my ovulation I sometimes get really thick jelly like discharge that comes out in globs over a period of 1-3 days, I had it this way since I startet getting my period and never thought about it much, I though it was normal. Then I mentioned it to my friends and they never experienced anything similar doing their cyklus.

Then I was a stupid girl and went straight for google I found images that looked exactly like my discharge only to find out it was from pregnant women asking if it was their mucus plug.... now im a bit worried, not of being pregnant because it had this for 12 ich years but worried about my body being broken and maybe not being able to have children

Have any of you had this type of discharge on a regular basis going your ovulation ??

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

I had quite more this time than usual and my last period was also wired.. I also have a uncomfortable feeling in my low stomach, I can get that sometimes doing my ouvalation, but this has lasted longer than normal... I had a clear smer test last summer, but I’m getting quite afraid there is something wrong in my uterus or other parts....

Re: Thick jelly like discharge.

That is completely 100% normal! I assure you. I've been having periods for 20 years and I get this every single month. Its when your body is most fertile the cervical mucus gets thicker to help the sperm along. Right after your period at the very beginning of your cycle you'll have either dry or sticky like cervical mucus, then as you approach ovulation it'll get watery like and then during your fertile window and ovulation (about 5 days) you'll experience jelly or egg white like cervical mucus. Right after ovulation, you'll dry up and right before your period you'll have creamy or lotion like cervical mucus.

Thank you so much
    It just suddenly seemed like I was the only one except pregnant women to have this since non of my friends heard of it before.

I still think I have some quite large jelly cloths doing on, but it varies month by month. but there is no blood or odd smell, so that must be great news

As the people above me have stated, it's perfectly normal.

Thanks so much guys <3

Do you know if only some people have it like that since my friends say they dont experience the same thing, or do the amount just varies from person to person ??

I'm sure it varies from woman to woman and then there are some who may not really pay attention to it. I know I didn't until I was trying to conceive.

Ok !

Todays had been the forth day of a jelly glob, I’ll get one a day... is that normal to have this for 4 days getting really worried.

Thread Information