Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dull ache

Dull ache

I am still getting the dull ache on my left side above my left breast. IT feels like someone is leaning on it all the time. In a shop today and the pain shot towards the centre of my chest and made me sweat and feel faint a bit. It went away as quick as it come. It still feels sore but as I said earlier the doc told me its a muscle strain..just wish I could get taht in my head because the more I think of it the more it aches !. Its like one big vicious circle ! I know its not my heart as i have had various ECGs and my cholesterol and BP are spot on !. Wish I could get these morbid thoughts out of my head and get back to being the joviual person I know that I am !

Do some regular stretches of all your torso upwards and stretch out to the sides which should relieve it.

Swimming is good too..

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

I get that EXACT same pain. It's on the left side of my breast and I get it about once a week for a couple of hours at a time. It can sometimes spread to the centre of my chest. Don't know what it is though..

i get a similar pain around my chest. the only thing i find that works is listening to my relaxation cd - it's all about relaxing your muscles (which i find impossible to do) and relaxation techniques seem to help with this.

i get that too but the pain is in my back under my shoulder blade was convinced it was lung cancer cos i smoke one tab a day LOL, i went to docs as well but it was ok i do get it every now and again but i do put it down to being stressed now hope it gets better soon xx

kairen x

You lot dont worry, i had this for a while and went through heart attacks and every other test i needed. i ended up going to a chiropractitioner who treated me for a ceasedmuscle in my between tyhe little ribs in my chest. after 4 sessions i was totally healed and felt like i could get a full lungfull of air and felt great... it also made my back feel tight because obviously the ribs go from the centre of your chest to the spine .. there is nothing to worry about and a few self help strectching exercises can help immensly!!
    hope this helps !!!

i get this also when i get stressed i know know its nothing seruios and i ignore it and it does go away.

I have this too and it really hurts [}]

I find that it goes away when I relax. Try taking some deep breathes and relaxing your shoulder muscles. If that fails I take some paracetamol and that normally does the trick.

Love, light and Best wishes
    Liz xxx
    With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
    The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

I am a frequent suffer of this myself. I can say that I have improved
    but still stop in my tracks, sweat a little and then reassure myself that I have had all the tests indicating I am fine. If I move around or distract it disappears. There is sometimes I pop a rolaid and it goes away. I do think that it is gas when it is dull.

TT

hi edster
    i am a sufferer of the dull ache in my chest also - i have also had numerous ecg's and blood tests and everything came back normal the docs at the hospital said its all down to stress and anxiety and i try and take my mind off it and it does ease or go away completely

best wishes

Darren

There is light at the end of the tunnel its just fiding it thats the hard part

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information