Home | Contact | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and conditions
User Name
Password

Old 23-11-17, 11:51

Coughing up mucus mixed with blood.

Hello!
So yesterday and today i noticed blood in the phlegm when i was coughing up. I panicked and thats why i am posting now here. So o coughed two to three times and there was a little bit of dark blood. But it was just in the morning. I mean i continued to cough phlegm a little but the color returned to light yellow to white. I should also say that when i blowed my nose it was also these little chunks that was darkbred colored, meaning that there is also little blood there. But i am not sick not do i feel anything unusual and i haven't been sick the past weeks.
I should also say that for the past 6 months i've been constantly coughing phlegm, sometimes two times a day and other times maybe a few times a week, however the phlegm was always light colored. And i alaways try coughing hard when i feel a phlegm in my throat. So does anyone have similar symptomes? Thanks
Old 23-11-17, 14:43

Re: Coughing up mucus mixed with blood.

That can happen even if the air is dry. I have had this happening since I've had the heat on in my house. If it's just a small amount, it's probably nothing. It's also happened secondary to my dust/mold allergy.
Old 23-11-17, 18:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
That can happen even if the air is dry. I have had this happening since I've had the heat on in my house. If it's just a small amount, it's probably nothing. It's also happened secondary to my dust/mold allergy.
Thanks for making feel better. Well the air dry here where i live in sweden so it makes sense. And the heat in the house is actually annoying me to be honest. Thanks
Old 25-11-17, 13:32

yes, dry air. this happens to me too.

Tags
blood, coughing, mixed, mucus