Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Maybe the first person here to correctly diagnose myself

Re: Maybe the first person here to correctly diagnose myself

I have no words of wisdom Ariana, but will be keeping an eye out for your results. Good luck lovely. Regardless of the diagnosis, I am so sorry you are going through this xx

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
    I have no words of wisdom Ariana, but will be keeping an eye out for your results. Good luck lovely. Regardless of the diagnosis, I am so sorry you are going through this xx
    Thank you so much, hopefully this will all just be a funny story to tell in a weeks time x

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerLooeez View Post
    Maybe the first person here to correctly diagnose myself

To answer your post title, no, you're not the first. In my time here on the boards, I know of two people that realized their worst fear and both are doing well. "Two". Think about that. Of the thousands of members and tens of thousands of threads... "two."

And an interesting thing happened with these two members. Their anxiety took a back seat while they dealt with things and has remained in the back seat ever since. At worst, you have a medical condition that can be treated. I have medical issues and side effects that I deal with every day. Not fun I can assure you but rarely does it stop me from living my life to the best of my ability.

I also know what it's like to be in limbo waiting for results. Been there done that a few times. I truly do sympathize with you on that. Regardless, you'll deal with the hand that's dealt and move forward from there. We really don't have any other choice do we?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I am also sorry that you are going through this. I can only imagine what you are going through. I would just say that you don't have the MRI results yet, there is still a chance that it could be something else. Some symptoms are caused by anxiety, but all are amplified.
    I am really hoping for you, and I hope the scan comes up good. But as other people said try to keep positive. Anxiety is something we all share here and it can run you down, it is hard, try to find the strength within to think positively..

We are thinking about you..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypopotamus View Post
    I am also sorry that you are going through this. I can only imagine what you are going through. I would just say that you don't have the MRI results yet, there is still a chance that it could be something else. Some symptoms are caused by anxiety, but all are amplified.
    I am really hoping for you, and I hope the scan comes up good. But as other people said try to keep positive. Anxiety is something we all share here and it can run you down, it is hard, try to find the strength within to think positively..

We are thinking about you..
    thanks very much, i'm trying my best!

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Maybe the first person here to correctly diagnose myself

To answer your post title, no, you're not the first. In my time here on the boards, I know of two people that realized their worst fear and both are doing well. "Two". Think about that. Of the thousands of members and tens of thousands of threads... "two."

And an interesting thing happened with these two members. Their anxiety took a back seat while they dealt with things and has remained in the back seat ever since. At worst, you have a medical condition that can be treated. I have medical issues and side effects that I deal with every day. Not fun I can assure you but rarely does it stop me from living my life to the best of my ability.

I also know what it's like to be in limbo waiting for results. Been there done that a few times. I truly do sympathize with you on that. Regardless, you'll deal with the hand that's dealt and move forward from there. We really don't have any other choice do we?

Positive thoughts
    PPMS can't be treated... why do people keep saying this? I'm trying to remain positive

Quote Originally Posted by ariana95 View Post
    PPMS can't be treated... why do people keep saying this? I'm trying to remain positive
    True, MS in it's various forms can't be cured but there are treatments, meds and therapies that can help manage the symptoms. As has been said, diagnosis can take a long time (sometimes years) and this type of MS is very rarely found in people under 40. (thank's Dr. Google )

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 18-12-17 at 22:08.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Went for my MRI today, praying that they find a cyst on my brain or ANYTHING that's not MS

Please keep me in your prayers x

I'll be thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.

Praying!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ariana95 View Post
    Went for my MRI today, praying that they find a cyst on my brain or ANYTHING that's not MS

Please keep me in your prayers x
    I hope the results come out favorably for you.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information