Hello
I’ve recently been getting extremely anxious about lymphoma and honestly have no idea what to do. During my flu back in May, a lymph node on my neck swelled up and while it has reduced in size since, I can still feel it when I touch around. In November (early) I had what my doctor called a viral infection and the nodes under my jaw swelled and when I raise my neck and doc my fingers I can still feel it and move it around. I went to 2 doctors who said it felt fine and had blood tests done which didn’t show anything. Recently due to what my mum believes to be sunburn and heat, I have developed a rash on the top of my arms and upper legs. It looks like small white dots that are within red. I went to 2 doctors who said it looked fine and one which told me that a blood tests indicates lymphoma. However, there are an abundance of stories where blood tests were clear but lymphoma was present. Last night I woke up scratching the rash near my elbow and instantly thought lymphoma. Should I return to my doctor and ask for more tests?