Thread: Tubal ligation

Tubal ligation

I have heard that getting your tubes tied can cause issues with periods and stuff but I'm not sure. Mine have been off since I got mine tied in 2013. But I've also had 2 prgnancies and csections so that could be the real culprit. I did develop cysts after my locations and had never had that issue before. I have went and entire month without a period and have had two periods in a month. Weird bleeding patterns and odd pains.
    Also I regret doing it because now I want to actually have a child with my fiance (had my kids with a terrible person in the past who has nothing to do with them now). I just bought a pg test even though I know it's probably gonna be negative but I really want it to be positive. What are the real odds? Online it said that it can be 1 out of 200 women or 13 out of 1000 after like 5 years. But I've read a lot of stories online for women who got pregnant afterwards so I was just curious if anyone out there had heard of it.

Re: Tubal ligation

There is a possibility but it is very small.

I can't remember, is this a reversible procedure? I know vasectomies are reversible.

Re: Tubal ligation

Yes it is but I'm kinda worried about having it and it's extremely expensive. My test was unshockingly negative lol... It breaks my heart. I wish I had made a different decision.

Thread Information