Thread: weak arms and legs

weak arms and legs

Can anyone help, on and off for about a year I have suffered with weak arms and legs. Not the whole time, it comes and goes but sometimes lasts for hours and I feel as if I have no energy at all. When I was shopping yesterday it felt like someone had switched my legs off!!! I am really worried taht this is another symptoms of MS, does anyone else suffer with this?

Babydoll xx

Hi,

I used to get this a lot, felt as if my legs wouldnt work, but they did and it was all in my head, it is just another anxiety symptom, dont let it worry you, and try to focus on something else when you get these feelings, and they will pass.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

I used to get this a lot and I still get it sometimes where I feel like my arms and legs are numb and won't work - they always do though.

I think it's amazing that anxiety can produceso many different symptoms to worry us.

Annie x

Hi
    I am getting this big time, Its so awful, am glad you posted to say you get it as the past few days have been convinced somthing awful happening to me feet as had no feeling in them
    Wendy x

baby doll you are not alone here, sometimes i feel my legs will not make it up the stairs, and i have aches in my arms on and off ( mostly the left one). anxiety and fear make for a weak body. try not too worry. if you read claire weekes book called essential health for your nerves you will no that these are exactly th e symptoms she heard on a daily basis when treating patients

hope this helps.

ps the more you focus on this the worse it gets. however hard it may be, accept this pain and ache and try to let time pass without too much worry about it
    jackie

Hi babydoll i get this alot and is a definate symptom of anxiety i feel as though half my face is numb also.

I am reassured to here that others are suffering with this because I am really struggling with this one at the moment. I have barely been able to feel my arms at work all and I have spent most of the day obbsessing about MS. I went for lunch break and there was a man collecting for MS in the shop. I felt like I couldn't escape it today!!! Thanks everybody for responding.

It is such a wierd sensation not painful but it makes me feel so lifeless sometimes. It really amazes me that aniexty is able to cause such strong physical symptoms. I was contemplating going to drs but am trying my hardest not to.

Babydoll xx

Thread Information