Thread: Mental health issues and relationships

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BBC Three documentary about mental health issues in relationships

Hello,

I am a Producer at The Garden Productions, an independent television production company founded by the team who produced the BAFTA award-winning first series of ‘One Born Every Minute’, and more recently, ‘24 Hours in A&E’ for Channel 4.

I am currently developing a documentary for BBC Three about mental health issues in relationships, for an upcoming season of films about mental health in young people.

I would be interested to speak with young people aged 16-28 about their experiences of living with a mental health issue, and to what extent they feel their mental health issue impacts on their love life and relationships.

I would also be interested to hear from partners of young people with a mental health issue. Perhaps you have just started dating someone with a mental health issue? Maybe you are heading towards a milestone in your relationship like moving in with your partner, or getting married? Whatever your story, I would like to hear from you.

If you are interested in talking to me about the project, I would be grateful for your insights. At this stage, all conversations are purely for research and will be kept in the strictest confidence. There is no obligation to take part in the documentary.

Please reply if you are interested in helping with the research, or message me directly to find out more.

Many thanks,

Becky Lomax
    Producer/Director
    Last edited by thegarden; 12-03-12 at 21:17. Reason: To refer to the documentary in the title

Re: Mental health issues and relationships

I meet all your criteria. However I keep my mental health problems to myself, I wouldn't mind talking to you about it, but wouldn't go on national TV about it. If your'e interested PM me.

Re: Mental health issues and relationships

I too meet all the criteria. Feel free to private message me.

Thread Information