Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loose stools

loose stools

i had diarrhea this morning i hope its part of anxiety i never suffer with it but to day i did it turned yellow [sorry to say that]. My anxiety has lasted wks now can't seem to shift it it feels like it hear for good i hope not though with this diarrhea it seems to make it worse. Does any1 have anxiety that last for wks as it gets me made sometimes i can't seem to do much with it. Also i seem to sweat is that part of it and does any1 else get it.

lin

Hi Lin,

I'm in a 3 month bout of anxiety at the present time. I haven't had it like this for about 8 years and that was the first real bout with panic attacks. Through both periods, one day my bowel movements can be relatively normal, then the next I can have the trotts. If I haven't eaten anything and go later in the day mine can be yellow too. I think it's most likely the acid created in your stomach from the anxiety. This past week it's been like this for me. It does go though!

Hope this helps,

Mark.

hi lin .........i think all this is part and parcel of the anxiety i get different symptoms at different times sometimes i get the trots then i cant go to the loo for days and yep the sweating comes with it lol not good but its all part of what makes us who we are

fan x

"dont wait for the light at the end of the tunnel..........stride down there and light the bl**dy thing yourself!

hi Lin,

Diarrhoea is very common amongst people who suffer from anxiety so don't worry about it. Mine has never been yellow but I know of people who have had that in the past.

Sarah

Lin

I get a lot of diarrhoea - there is another recent post about it too. Yes mine has been a yellowish colour too.

I also get very hot and especially in bed at night.

Nicola

Yeah it is part on anxiety, the stomach churing then it leads to that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

Hi Lin

I've had this too and it is common with anxiety. Try not to worry about it as it will only make it worse.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Lin

Yep, I've had this as well, all due to lovely Mr Anxiety!

Take care

Elaine x

Hi I too have suffered with stomach problems due to anxiety, IBS for years. Since September last year I have been taking Aloe Vera capsules and have found my stomach is 80% better, however I wouldn't say it's done anything for the anxiety but one out of two's not bad.

Di

Yes I can relate. I have both symptoms too. Very annoying. I also have a lot of gas. Do you?

tessa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information