Thread: Scared and Fed Up

Scared and Fed Up

I haven't been on here for a while I was feeling ok but for some reason I have hit an all time low.

I had a lump checked out which was ok it was just a fluid filled sack which is apparently common in 40 year old females. Now everywhere I feel there is a lump I can't stop feeling for them and worst of all I can't stop finding them my hubby can't feel any of the ones that I think are so maybe its just cause I am fat. I can't keep running to the doctors every two minutes as they will eventually have me committed. I can't seem to pull myself out of this horrible great big hole that I have got myself in. I find myself crying at things on the TV that arn't that bad and have now stopped watching any medical programme which I do love watching as every symptom on it I convinced myself my daughter had and she was really ill, it was only my hubby going through each symptom which convinced me that I am totally loosing it.

Also I am overdrawn in the bank and tomorrow is payday but I won't see any of it.

I can't sleep I find myself waking up at least two or three times a night I don't know what to do anymore. Is there any way out of all of this?

xxxx

Re: Scared and Fed Up

Hi Nutty,
    I'm sorry you're going through such a rough time, I'm in a similar boat at the moment finding lumps everywhere, not sleeping, no appetite, crying all the time and constantly poking, prodding, and panicking. I wish I knew what to say to help, all I can say is you're not alone and you will get through it, it's just going to take time. It has to stop eventually.
    All the best hon xx

Re: Scared and Fed Up

Aww I don't want this to sound horrible but it is nice to know someone else has the same as me. Have you had your lumps checked?

I know it will eventually get better, it would be nice if it was quickly, I am here for you if you need to talk, like you were for me. Thank you for taking the time out to talk to me.

All the best to you too

xxxx

Thread Information