Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internal " shaking" "vibrating" in chest and stomach area

Internal " shaking" "vibrating" in chest and stomach area

Just wonder if anyone else suffers from internal shaking/vibrating. I haven't had it for awhile but it's come back and making me feel uncomfortable.. It's come back with me feel very refluxy like I can't burp and like my food is sitting at the top of my stomach end of my esphagus, I'm also getting terrible fluttering heart palps but when I feel my pulse it quite steady and not like the fluttering I feel in my chest along with the vibration, been getting chest pain down my ribs and just randomn stabs everywhere. Just wondering if people have had symptoms like these.

Also have had an ECG 24 hr couple of months ago and was clear

also does anyone wake up with a start with there heart pounding hard... But steady and even just fast it's happened to me twice now when I was dreaming.
    Thank u

Re: Internal " shaking" "vibrating" in chest and stomach area

hi yes i sometimes feel like my whole torso is juddering inside? is this wha tyou mean? i also have the ectopic beats where i feel like a flop in my throat and i often have palpitations and will wake up with what feels like a banging heart - can happen numerous times a night - and usually only happens when im really anxious or stressed about something, and i just have whole nights of dreams and waking up with panics, which do subside very quickly once awake but obviously this type of nights sleep keaves you exhausted? - it always passes within days if you just ignore it - easier said than done i know and in my case it took years to accept all of this - im 37 now and ive been like this since i was 14! so it shows you how long it can take to stop worrying about it

Yes kinda like the feeling of a mobile phone vibrating in my chest. Thanks sharing your experience

I keep getting the sensation of a mobile phone vibrating in my lower abdominal area. Comes & goes, but seems worse when I'm standing still for longer periods of time. think I might be focusing on it too much, because now I keep noticing my pulse everywhere and can almost feel my blood flowing through various parts of my body. Driving me nuts!

Hi There,

I am suffering at the moment with vibrating/fizzing/buzzing in legs and groin. It is driving me mad! i have had aching too in the legs and arms and have now (after googling - bad i know) made myself worse thinking that it is all sorts of horrid things. But in reality if you are prone to anxiety then you are prone to all the wonderful symptoms that come with it and apparantley vibrating aching buzzing are all on the list. It is the over active nerves in the brain which fire off strange sensations and e as anxiety sufferers are VERY in tune with our own bodies and feel lots of sensations that 'normal' people just wouldnt notice. Calm down and try to relax its a very commen sensation.

Lisa

its good you can feel your pulse etc - really best to worry when you cant!

so do you get this vibrating all over? i dont have it in specific areas, i just have this whole body trembling type thing, but its inside, like in my core? -it might be different - but either way its still just anxiety - it cant harm you - although obviously it is sensible to see your doctor, coz im not one so i cant actually say! but if we're talking anxiety - then i think its a pretty standard symptom

Yes dr says it's anxiety but coupled with my other symptoms like constant dizziness, heart palps n chest pain I tell myself uh oh it's a tear in my aorta or my eletric node in my heart is making my heart buzz... But I compare this feeling with my pulse and it is completely seperate rythm to the one I feel in my chest.. Mostly I get the feeling in my chest top of my abdomen. But can get the feeling in my legs and ATMs even very faintly in my head it's really just an annoyance

Arms*

how do you know about torn aortas and eletric nodes!!!!!! no wonder you are worrying - you shouldnt know about this stuff - leave it to the doctors like others have said, try not to focus on it - its amazing how bad we can feel when we are anxious - we literally worry ourselves sick

I agree, dont google! I have heard that people can have oesophgeal spasms that can cause chest pains, maybe if you suffer from reflux too its more likely to be some sort of spasm?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information