Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dry mouth and throat

Unhappy Re: dry mouth and throat

Hey guys im 16 and from the uk.

I have just recoverd from a bout of glandular fever which unfortunatly I have had for nearly over a year. It has caused me to be in and out of hostpital and lead me to see a number of doctors anyway to cut a long story short the months of being stuck in hostpital and in my room at home with nobody to talk to etc. has left me with slight anxiety and depression (which I thought had almost gone).

Anyway this morning about 5:37 I woke up randomly (now I normally sleep in to 11 so this is strange for me) and I felt like my throat is very tight and like I can't breath easily as well as I could before. My first thought is that I might have just a normal dry and soar throat that my anxiety has just given me the tight throat and tight chest. I went to see my mum who is down the hall from me she just told me to drink water ( she is fed up with all the anxiety 'problems' I have so isn't very worried when ever I say stuff like this anymore). So I drank the water but nothing has help I'm still sat here at my computer panicking away about my throat I would love some advice or your opinions on the situation.

Re: dry mouth and throat

I am sorry that you are going trough this. Please read this, I'm sure you'll find some relief
    articlehow.info/no-more-drymouth-journey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information