Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for a while but I'm seriously struggling to the point that over the past week I keep freaking out and saying that I need to either be in A&E or sectioned.

It all started 10 days ago when I had strange pains in my abdomen. The pains shifted position and feeling: sometimes burning, sometimes like a stitch, sometimes stabbing. I was very worried that it was something acute like appendicitis or an ovarian cyst that was going to rupture. However, as time passed I realised it wasn't anything acute as it didn't progress. I went to the GP who seemed to bat me off due to my HA and just said it was gastric. This made sense as I had a lot of wind and was going to the toilet more often (although not diarrhoea). But over the next few days the pains were waking me up in the night. I went to see another GP who said it may be IBS and told me to get some Buscopan. This helped the ab pains but at the same time I noticed that my limbs were feeling very very weak. They've been feeling weak for the past 6 days and I also keep getting cramps in my ribs at the back to the point were it's too painful to sit at an office chair. My legs feel like I can't pick them up properly (although I can walk if I try) and they've been tingling too. I'm now very worried that this whole thing is some kind of muscular problem and that I'm going to suddenly go paralysed. I can't stop worrying and having panic attacks. Do I go to the GP again - they never performed any tests the first 2 times I went.

Any help would be greatly received,
Apple