Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme Nose blowing Habit

Re: Extreme Nose blowing Habit

Quote Originally Posted by ThroatGoat View Post
    The hand washing thing is the least of my worries at the moment.

Still not entirely sure what, if anything other than anxiety, is wrong with me tbh.
    ok, in that case you need to speak to a gp as first port of call, or get into the mh system, as I always got to do once in a while , what country u speaking from ? uk? gp is a doctor here.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

The hand washing thing is the least of my worries at the moment.

Still not entirely sure what, if anything other than anxiety, is wrong with me tbh.
    have you spoken to a gp? (doctor in uk). always best to start from there. ..then they point you to whats best for you. and speak to your family./friends for support. and me if u like! ) I'm 33, been in/out system since I was 18 so feel quite experienced unfortunately . just wish the docs could put a scalpel into my brain and remove any annoyances there, but its not that simple. in fact it takes. a lot of hardwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewc1 View Post
    ok, in that case you need to speak to a gp as first port of call, or get into the mh system, as I always got to do once in a while , what country u speaking from ? uk? gp is a doctor here.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

have you spoken to a gp? (doctor in uk). always best to start from there. ..then they point you to whats best for you. and speak to your family./friends for support. and me if u like! ) I'm 33, been in/out system since I was 18 so feel quite experienced unfortunately . just wish the docs could put a scalpel into my brain and remove any annoyances there, but its not that simple. in fact it takes. a lot of hardwork.
    I'm in Canada, had a whole bunch of doctors visits over the past 2 months and the only thing they can find wrong with me is anxiety.

Still don't feel right though, you can find my thread underneath your's in the throat section if you want to have a read. (Warning, it's getting long! )

I'm in Canada, had a whole bunch of doctors visits over the past 2 months and the only thing they can find wrong with me is anxiety.

Still don't feel right though, you can find my thread underneath your's in the throat section if you want to have a read. (Warning, it's getting long! )
    Exactly TG all the drs you have seen cant ALL be wrong Treat the anxiety and you will feel/think differently too Do keep us updated TG The Told Ya So Gang are ready and waiting mate ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Exactly TG all the drs you have seen cant ALL be wrong Treat the anxiety and you will feel/think differently too Do keep us updated TG The Told Ya So Gang are ready and waiting mate ATB
    I know! I just can't seem to shake it yet. It doesn't help that I'm having one of my chill periods right now, feel absolutely frozen even standing outside in the sunny heat.

The odd thing is, I felt totally fine this morning! I think my mind was focused on what might happen during my appointment, and not focusing on the physical symptoms or something.

Can't wait to join the gang either! Nearly there I think.

I know! I just can't seem to shake it yet. It doesn't help that I'm having one of my chill periods right now, feel absolutely frozen even standing outside in the sunny heat.

The odd thing is, I felt totally fine this morning! I think my mind was focused on what might happen during my appointment, and not focusing on the physical symptoms or something.

Can't wait to join the gang either! Nearly there I think.
    That does sound bizarre that you are cold even though it's been in the high 20's C Anxiety could well be that's the thing with anxiety it can make you feel all sorts of things and yet nothing physically wrong Yeah could well be right thinking about what might happen at your appointment so that's a good tool to use next time get as many good tools in to your head you can call up on to quell the anxiety, job's a gd one Yeah we are waiting for you to join and will welcome you 100% ATB mate

what do your parents say? family? can you discuss openly with them and share how you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    That does sound bizarre that you are cold even though it's been in the high 20's C Anxiety could well be that's the thing with anxiety it can make you feel all sorts of things and yet nothing physically wrong Yeah could well be right thinking about what might happen at your appointment so that's a good tool to use next time get as many good tools in to your head you can call up on to quell the anxiety, job's a gd one Yeah we are waiting for you to join and will welcome you 100% ATB mate
    Yep most likely anxiety, it could also be the "virus" or whatever it is too.

I asked on another anxiety forum if anyone else gets chills, and it seems like I'm not the only one. Mine seems to be wind/draft induced. Like any drafty/cold feeling on my neck and my whole body seems to go freezing cold. Like super sensitive to cold/hot or whatever.

It certainly seemed to take my mind off it!

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

what do your parents say? family? can you discuss openly with them and share how you feel?
    "You're fine" "There's nothing wrong with you" etc. Same as the doctors I've seen I guess.

Just need to get myself on that team. Hopefully will do soon!

Yep most likely anxiety, it could also be the "virus" or whatever it is too.

I asked on another anxiety forum if anyone else gets chills, and it seems like I'm not the only one. Mine seems to be wind/draft induced. Like any drafty/cold feeling on my neck and my whole body seems to go freezing cold. Like super sensitive to cold/hot or whatever.

It certainly seemed to take my mind off it!

---------- Post added at 18:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

"You're fine" "There's nothing wrong with you" etc. Same as the doctors I've seen I guess.

Just need to get myself on that team. Hopefully will do soon!
    How are you feeling today?
    Andrew

How are you feeling today?
    Andrew
    Not too bad, thank you Andrew! I'm just trying to get my thoughts back on track.

How's the nose blowing habit going?

Hi throatgoat
    How u doing?
    Soz on l8 reply. Yeh nose blowing habit is bad at mo. Started a new job 2 about a month ago which I stress about a lot contributing, and that's when I start to feel quite punishing 2, not to myself, but ppl that get in the way.
    Anyway got a new habit too of clearing my throat.
    Anyway how are you? I don't remember much what we spoke about b4. As little background pls? Are you a guy right with a swallowing habit??
    Nice1 dude. Stay on fire.
    Off to library sn, do some research on my nose habit for solution plus read my bk, Mr mercedes. Peace out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information