Thread: Needing a rant!!

Needing a rant!!

I'm not sure if I'm overreacting and being over sensitive. I work on a Sunday with 2 guys and 1 girl and when I got in this morning I was completely ignored which than set me into a state of feeling paranoid. As the morning went on little sly comments were being said, I looked at my phone and than I heard them both saying maybe we should all just play on our phones maybe work gets done than. Thay than said let's all just go slow today. I got praised by my manager and one of them said something than which I didn't catch and when I said what he went quiet. I feel I'm not wanted there, we all use to go lunch together but thay make me go alone and than the other 3 go together and im left running the bakery. I'm feeling really low. Am I being silly or would others feel the same.

Re: Needing a rant!!

silly people dont worry
    god bless

I hate that sort of thing, its like being back at school, if you feel confident enough about it I would confront each of the people individually, catch them off guard.

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

It also depends on whether you like the job, but if you don't then I would look for another job, if you are forced to work with these losers every day then it will really get to you.

Hello
    That's really odd that you should say that I was volunteering on Saturday with one guy and two girls and they were all ignoring me and then saying sly comments it made me feel paranoid and overwhelmed in the end I went home early because I felt so stressed and unwanted. So I can completely understand where you're coming from so I wouldn't worry I would say that's a normal reaction I suppose we both just have to learn not care so much xxxx

I hate it when people are mean, there is no need for it. I would feel uncomfortable in your situation. It is really childish and it makes me mad!!!!

Your manager is obviously happy with your work, why not have a private word with him. Perhaps he could help in some way, without letting the bullies know.

BobbyDog

god i soo hate thes ppl ignore them hun ur sooo much clever and smater then them

h26the only moral way/professional way is to rise above these people.

If you can do this for long enough they will soon loose interest and the people that matter will notice your quality's.

Thread Information