Thread: abdominal discomfort

abdominal discomfort

i am sorry for making a new thread but i am so curious to know if anyone goes through what i am going through right now just to kind of ease my mind.

would you describe this as abdominal discomfort

feel bloated or full, my stomach feels like its warm or something its gurgling and kind of tight and the same time and its all from the middle to the lower stomach not up at the top..

and one other question have any of you totally lost your appetite with panic disorder?? i swear i eat like once a day sometimes none because food just does not taste good

Re: abdominal discomfort

HI

I know it's an old saying but ......... it sounds like wind. Even more so because you don't eat very much. I don't have hardly any appetite and i suffer with this at times.

The anxiety is making you think the worse but please try not to worry.

Smile Re: abdominal discomfort

Yeah i am hoping it will pass soon, i find that i cant even pass gas the last two days let alone go number 2 it started yesterday with a little bit of bloating after i ate, so i just wanted to go to bed and forget about it and not think so i did and i woke up this morning and of course its still there still cant go to the bathroom and if i do like a little flake comes out(sorry for being so open) ahah and its not even painful its jsut sooooooooooooo uncomfortable and i feel fat today lol. i really hope i am not the only one dealing with this

oh and my stomach feels heavy like it weighs 30 pounds

Hi

All the symptoms you describe are very typical with anxiety sufferers. When you have anxiety you lose your appetite, your sleep and you tend to hyperventilate from worry so its only natural to feel bloated and full of wind but if youre not eating how can you do no2's. Theres nothing there to come out.
    By the way what are you doing about getting rid of this anxiety? Have you seen your doctor? Taking any meds? etc.

Wish you well

Andy

Yeah, the last 3 days I've been having gurgling stomach, bloated trapped wind sort of stomach cramps, and the most 'orrible explosive diarrhoea 3 or 4 times a day... now, if that ain't cause for anxiety, I don't know what is!!!! But I must admit in my case it was because I ate a dodgy pork pie the other day.

The opinions stated above are the personal opinions of the writer, and not intended to offend or denigrate any opinions held by anyone else.

I think it's kinda funny, I think it's kinda sad,
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Hiya m8 ............I have it at the mo aswell ...I havent always had it but l8tly i have constant gurgling sound and its very loud ..........i could go all day without eating i have 2 force myself 2 have sum soup .........but ten wake up in morn wiv diarrhoea ............i think how can that be wen ive hardly eaten ............its just part of anxiety and the feelings yr body goes through ,I hope u feel beter soon xx

best wishes
    titch xxxxxxxxx

I am always looking outside myself for strength and confidence ,but it comes from within .It's there all the time x

right now i am doing the therapy and i am enjoying it i have only went once but it definitly reassures you i always feel good hte day of therapy then feel like crap afterwards and wish i could see them everyday ahha...but yah my stomach is still annoying my whole abdominal feels like its getting eating but not in the hungry way.

Thread Information