Thread: Most distressed

Most distressed

This symptom is really difficult and it makes me really cry. I know my mind has "Blown" at the minute but i really am trying. It just keeps like one lining (cutting out) and i'm not actually alive for secs at a time. Does anyone else have this and can i help myself in anyway to stop it. Thankyou Sue

''I know my mind has "Blown" at the minute ''

I can appreciate that this must be very scary - have you seen a doctor about this and been referred to a neurologist at all or had a CAT scan ?

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thanks for the Pm's

In light of that information I think its worth taking the time to sit down and write out in full -when these started, the frequency , the duration and whether if there is a change between them or if they are similar in nature and always follow the same pattern.

Explain how they feel to you.

Keep to facts as much as possible apart from the descriptive bits .

Then go back to your doctor with 3 copies and explain why you're there and give him it to read through as sometimes if you're intimidated its hard to remember facts and explain fully.

Wait and see what he says and if hes not forthcoming -ask for a referral or scan and if he refuses - make an appt to see another doctor in the practice for a second opinion.

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information